November 8, 2012

Are we Friends?

How well do you know Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Ross, and Chandler? 
Are you the biggest Friends fan around? 

Play Friends trivia and enter to win two coffee mugs and a frame like the one in Rachel and Monica's apartment. To enter the contest, take the "Which Friend are You?" quiz and leave your answer in the comments.  Winner will be selected from all entries on November 30th. 

This contest has been offered in cooperation with Warner Bros. Home Entertainment to promote the release of the Friends Complete Series Blu-Ray Box Set.  



6 comments:

  1. I wanna play the Trivia! :) Thanks Kim for looking in to the issue of the site not opening. Loved F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey? I'm Joey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. without it even letting me answer anything,,,,I bet it woudl tell me that I am Monica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The winner is #3!
      http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/
      Congratulations!

      Delete
  4. Which friend am I? Phoebe, fersure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining the conversation! Your input is always valued.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...