March 29, 2012

Keeping Up

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Two weeks ago we had the most embarrassing thing happen. I went to drop off the kids at school on a Monday and there was no one there! Apparently I did not get a note and failed to look at the calendar the school provided at the beginning of the year and did not realize there was a school holiday! After talking to the teacher the next day I learned that there is a great calendar on the school website that lists this information and more. It sounds like we are going to need exede packages wild blue as soon as possible! I did not realize how much information we were missing out on from the school until the teacher showed me the website. In addition to the calendar there are educational ideas and activities we can do at home to help keep up with their classmates and important information about outside activities that are available in the community as well. I had no idea I was such an uninformed parent!

The preceding post was brought to you by our sponsor.
Click here to advertise on Fresh Daily Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Your input is always valued.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...