November 3, 2009

Come Soar with Us!

My friend and I have collaborated on a very exciting new blog. We are politically opposite, but also are Christian women of deep faith. We are hosting a forum for peaceful and respectful discussion about current social and political events. Even if we don't agree, we have an opportunity to listen to the other side. I speak to the more liberal views, while she shares her conservative leanings. We are very encouraged to be vehicles toward finding common ground.

We graciously invite you to join us in this exciting new forum.

Thank you!

Lifted on Eagle's Wings

1 comment:

  1. I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining the conversation! Your input is always valued.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...