May 31, 2013

Space Warriors on Hallmark Channel May 31st

Since I was a child, I was fascinated with outer space. I remember seeing Neil Armstrong's famous steps and words as a preschooler (dating myself) and then being enthralled with the TV show Star Trek. As I grew older, the Star Wars trilogy defined my formative years. Space captures the imagination of every generation, and tonight the Hallmark Channel offers a new movie for today's generation.

In Space Warriors, six highly skilled teenagers are handpicked to be part of a summer space camp competition but they don’t realize that they will be forced to solve a life or death crisis aboard the International Space Station as the world anxiously watches. 

Even if you don't have the Hallmark Channel, you could win a DVD/Blu-Ray combo. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post telling me why you'd like to win a family trip to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center’s Space Camp! (and if you watch Space Warriors and get the secret word, you could!) 

Winners will be selected on June 10th from all entries by midnight EST. 

We would like to thank our friends at Walden Family Theater for providing the promotional material to offer our readers. Good luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation! Your input is always valued.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...